All serviced units open internally onto sun drenched, garden walkways. Units open externally to private patios or balconies, either with a bush or garden outlook.
Accommodation is available in one-bedroom suites that offer entry foyer, living room, kitchenette and spacious bedroom with en-suite.
Both the North and South wings of the Lodge are serviced by a lift.
- Bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus sitting room and kitchenette.
- Spacious rooms.
- Private entrance.
- Excellent built-in wardrobe, cupboard and storage space.
- Kitchenette has ample cupboards and space for a small, under-bench type refrigerator plus several power points.
- Courtyard for ground floor units, balcony for upper floor units.
- Elevator to upper floor.
- All units open off garden walkway with skylights to let the sun in.
- Vital call to resident nurse for emergencies.
- Hand rail in shower.
- Short walk and easy grade to the Community Centre.
- Communal sitting room and dining room.
- Insulated roofs for summer comfort.
- Light fittings, T.V. aerial socket, telephone jack and a separate electricity meter will be in each suite.